Mashida (MSHD) got listed for Trading on the LBank exchange
LBank is one of the world’s leading virtual currency trading platforms. On January 28, 2023, a new token got listed on the platform named Mashida (MSHD). Currently, the MSHD/USDT trading pair is now officially available for trading for all users of the LBank exchange.
According to Mashida’s whitepaper, it consists of three key elements, Game-Fi, Social-Fi and NFT-Fi. The project is based on blockchain technology, allowing users to interact, play and earn in the developing web3 world. Its native token, MSHD, is now available for trading on the trading list of LBank Exchange. The firm looks forward to increasing its popularity worldwide and achieving skyrocketing success.
What is Mashida Project?
Team Mashida is doing its best to develop an integrated social space and game where users can engage, play and trade their assets and experience playing and interacting socially with MSHD, the ultimate platform utility token.
NFT-Fi, GameFi & SocialFi, are the key elements of Mashida.
- To achieve GameFi, Mashida will set up a gaming and finance platform that allows you to monetize, free-to-play, and play-to-earn.
- For SocialFi, the Mashida team will build a web3 social media platform that will make users’ interaction safe and secure.
- To integrate NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens) with its ecosystem, Mashida will use NFTs as profile identification and assets on its platform. To do this, it would take two layers/filters for the dashboard layer, with the first validating the circle of friends and the second using the assistant profile.
Known as MSHD Token
MSHD is Mashida Project’s BEP20 unifying token that operates on the Smart Chain network. The project combines Game-Fi, Social-Fi and NFT-Fi, enabling users to interact, play and earn. The token is required for buying and selling NFTs.
The White Paper of Mashida project shows that till now, 10,000,000,000 (Ten Billion) MSHD tokens have been allocated, in which,
- 100,000,000 is allocated for pre-sale.
- 1,500,000,000 is allocated for the ecosystem.
- 1,500,000,000 is allocated for marketing and community growth.
- 3,200,000,000 is allocated for liquidity provision
- 1,000,000,000 is allocated for their team.
- 700,000,000 is allocated for the treasury.
Image source- Moshida Whitepaper
As reported, the MSHD token got listed on the LBank exchange on January 28 at 12:00 UTC for trading. It is noteworthy that the platform has given the go-ahead for deposits to interested investors a day before it is listed for trading. Investors got the key to withdraw their funds on January 29, 2023.
Investors who wish to invest in Mashida can do so through the LBank Exchange. They can buy MSHD tokens as well as sell them.
To learn more about the latest updates for the MSHD token, you can go through the below-mentioned links:
Official website- https://mashida.io/
According to a media outlet, LBank is a centralized cryptocurrency exchange platform established in 2017 and registered in the British Virgin Islands. As reported, 449 coins and 557 trading pairs are available on the platform.