- Istanbul to host Eurasia’s 5th largest blockchain event
- some of the biggest industry brands to organize and biggest industry leaders to attend
The Istanbul Summit is Eurasia’s largest blockchain event, bringing together important crypto industry companies and professionals to rethink the future of finance. Featuring the world’s leading crypto firms and blockchain entrepreneurs, the 7th edition of the Blockchain Economy Summit will be held in Istanbul on May 10-11, 2023l. Istanbul is one of the world’s oldest, most historically and culturally rich cities. Since the Byzantine era, the city has remained an economically and financially significant commercial centre in the world, with a diverse range of promising options. Today, 16% of the Turkish population (13,6 million individuals) possess cryptocurrency, making Turkey one of the world’s largest crypto-owning countries. With a wide range of topics focused on future financial technologies, extensive networking opportunities, and participation from over 80 countries. On behalf of the world of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain, the Istanbul summit will the region’s main gathering.
For the fifth year in a row, the Summit has been recognised as Eurasia’s largest blockchain and crypto event, addressing a wide range of subjects focusing on future financial innovations, with participation from more than 80 nations.
Topics will include, The Importance of NFTs, Blockchain Gaming, DeFi, The New Reality with Metaverse, Institutional Adoption of Blockchain Technologies, Investing and Trading in Cryptocurrencies, Crypto Exchanges, and rules to protect user funds, among others.
Speakers or the event
- Meltem Acet is Master of Ceremonies and a Show TV News Anchor.
- FS Insight’s Tom Lee is a top Wall Street strategist.
- OKX’s Managing Director of Financial Markets is Lennix Lai.
- Michael van de Poppe is an investor and analyst.
- Adrian Zduczyk is a Chartered Market Technician and the owner of The Birb Nest.
- Ayhan Demirci is KoçDigital’s Director of Data and Analytics.
- Mohamed Issa is Chainalysis’ Regional Manager.
- Demirören Teknoloji’s Koray Kocabaş is the Director of Big Data Analytics.
- MEXC Türkiye’s Head of Operations, Zeki Yimin
- Ramazan Sar, Turkish Airlines’ Digital Innovation and Business Development Manager
Known as the most dependable conference brand in the blockchain and cryptocurrency event business, has attracted a diverse spectrum of partners. Brands have a wonderful opportunity to be heard and seen at the region’s largest and most important blockchain and cryptocurrency event by participating in this distinguished summit. With a daily traded volume of $1 million companies can get access to he most active Turkish cryptocurrency.
Organizers and Speakers
Along with the Title Sponsor, OKX, Partners include well-known organisations such as B2Broker, DMCC, Uniqan Capital, WhiteBit, MEXC, Foxify P2P Trading, and Bitmain, among others. There is a long and remarkable list of partners at various levels of sponsorship, and there is still time to join the joint effort.
Following the hugely successful Blockchain Economy London Summit earlier this year, which drew over 3,000 attendees from 67 countries to hear industry heavyweights speak, including notables such as Head Economist at ConSensys, Lex Sokolin, Head of Operations at Gate.io, Daniel Antcliff and Senior Technology Lead, Digital Assets at HSBC,Prashant Malik to name a few.