- Simple geometry is used to create a bridge between two things.
- Geometry being part of life used to invent one of the best ways to exchange between digital currencies.
Bridging blockchains to exchange the assets
There has recently been a great invention regarding exchanging assets. To help people exchange their digital currencies from one another using the bridging facility. Created by the polygon bridging system, which is almost instant, low cost, and easy to use.
Polygon bridge has to go through dual consensus so that it can get optimized for a speedy transaction. And also enhance the ability of the computer system and software to make use of transactions. And make the exchange easier between Polygon and Ethereum. Polygon Bridge is free of cost while withdrawal; however, this charges some amount of fees while transacting between Polygon and Ethereum.
Efficient and effective
The Polygon bridging makes the system more secure, using the plasma exit mechanism, and also is very efficient. Being faster and more secure, this is one of the most reliable sources of exchange between Polygon and Ethereum. Polygon bridge runs on two sub-categories:
- Proof of Stake bridge (PoS)
- Plasma bridge
Proof of stake bridge works on the basis of the proof of stake mechanism and relies on external validators for the information, whereas Plasma bridge totally and completely relies on the Ethereum blockchain’s security, and this enhances the security system.
Bridges help in transferring data from a root chain to a child chain. The Two main bridges to exchange the assets between Polygon and Ethereum are the PoS bridge and Plasma bridge.
Ways to bridge assets through PoS bridge:
- Login to the Polygon.web wallet.
- Link or connect your crypto wallet.
- You will receive a sign-in request into your crypto wallet while trying to log in, and once you approve the request, you will be redirected to the polygon bridge interface.
- Go to the deposit tab to deposit your Ethereum, and then out the amount and click transfer to submit your request.
- Go through the terms and conditions and then click on the continue button to continue with your request.
- You will see the transfer option and the charges of the transfer, and then you can process your transaction.
- You will receive a notification to your crypto wallet. And then you will need to approve the request for transfer to process the transaction. And once you are done with the request, kindly wait for the tokens to arrive in your Polygon wallet.
Ways to bridge assets via Plasma bridge:
- Link or connect your polygon wallet to your crypto wallet.
- There will be a pop-up in your crypto extension with the polygon network details, and you need to approve the request.
The process is done and you will be able to see that the tokens have been transferred to your wallet.